Feedback from Teacher
Above is a screenshot of some feedback I received from my teacher. As you can see my teacher gives me an idea of what my current grade is in my blog at the moment and then she gives me specific areas I need to improve on or add to in order to achieve my full potential in those particular blog posts. After reading this comment, I immediately went to correct any mistakes I had made and also add in more information on parts which lacked it.
As seen in the picture above, she followed this particular comment with possible posts I might have missed out on which I may want to rectify in order to focus solely on my Opening Sequence. I went through each post checking to see if I had missed any out, which I actually had done. Therefore, so that I could focus on my Opening Sequence I went and immediately added in the posts which I didn't have.
Again, looking at the above picture my teacher has identified a problem with one of my blog posts. I have embedded two clips into my post but I have not mentioned how they will help shape and influence my Opening Sequence, like the other feedback I had received I quickly went to rectify that mistake. Secondly my teacher pointed out that I was barely using other media technologies, and at this point I didn't realise that this was needed, so in the majority of my future posts I started using media technologies such as SlideShare, Prezi, SoundCloud and a few more.
For me, teacher feedback is a very important part of learning, and especially when it comes to work such as this as it helps me identify areas I may need improving on, because I may look at something and think it is fine but if my teacher was to look at it, they may see something which is missing or doesn't particularly fit, and therefore I can go back and improve on my mistakes, and I think this really helps me progress.



No comments:
Post a Comment